Friday, May 27, 2011

Star Wars: A New Hope: Facebook Edition



A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, a social network newsfeed became an epic saga....


Darth Vader invited Stormtrooper to the event “Capture Rebel Alliance Cruiser

Stormtrooper wrote on the wall for the event “Capture Rebel Alliance Cruiser”: “The Death Star plans are not in the main computer”
^Darth Vader commented on Stormtrooper’s post: “Tear this ship apart until you find the passengers, I want them alive!”

R2-D2 wrote on C-3PO’s wall: “beep beep wooooot”
^C-3PO commented on R2-D2’s wall post: “Secret mission? What plans? What are you talking about?”

R2-D2 is on Tatooine with C-3PO

Darth Vader wrote on Princess Leia’s wall: “Don’t act so surprised, Your Highness. Several transmissions were beamed to this ship by Rebel spies. I want to know what happened to the plans they sent you.”
^Princess Leia commented on his post: “I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m a member of the Imperial Senate on a diplomatic mission to Alderan.”
^Darth Vader commented on his post: “You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor. Take her away!”

Darth Vader she must’ve hidden the plans in the escape pod. There will be no one to stop us this time!

C-3PO I’ve got to rest before I fall apart, my joints are almost frozen!

Jawa posted C-3PO and R2-D2 in the Marketplace!

Luke Skywalker just got two new droids for the farm… Biggs is right, I’m never gonna get out of here!

C-3PO wrote on Luke Skywalker’s wall: “I’m C-3PO, human-cyborg relations”

Luke Skywalker is now friends with C-3PO and R2-D2

R2-D2 posted a picture. “help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you’re my only hope”
                ^Luke Skywalker commented: “What’s this?”
                ^C-3PO commented: “Oh, he says it’s nothing sir.”
                ^Luke Skywalker commented: “She’s beautiful”
                ^Luke Skywalker commented: “I wonder if he means Old Ben Kenobi?”

Luke Skywalker wrote on Ben Kenobi’s wall: “Do you know an Obi-Wan Kenobi?”
                ^Ben Kenobi commented: “Of course I know him! He’s me!”

Ben Kenobi changed his name to Obi-Wan Kenobi

Obi-Wan Kenobi sent Luke Skywalker a gift: lightsaber

Obi-Wan Kenobi is at Mos Eisley Spaceport with Luke Skywalker, C-3PO, and R2-D2

Stormtrooper wrote on Obi-Wan Kenobi’s wall: “We need to see your identification”
                ^Obi-Wan Kenobi commented: “You don’t need to see our identification”
                ^Stormtrooper commented: “We don’t need to see your identification”
                ^Obi-Wan Kenobi commented: “These aren’t the droids you’re looking for”
                ^Stormtrooper commented: “These aren’t the droids we’re looking for”
                                ^Luke Skywalker likes this.

Luke Skywalker is now friends with Han Solo and Chewbacca

Obi-Wan Kenobi I feel a great disturbance in the Force, as if a million voices cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced.

Han Solo we’re caught in a tractor beam it’s pulling us in!

Han Solo is at The Death Star with Luke Skywalker and 4 others.

Darth Vader I sense something. A presence I’ve not felt in a long time…

Han Solo this sucks. Even if I could take off, I’d never get past the tractor beam
                ^Obi-Wan Kenobi commented: “leave that to me”

Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote on Luke Skywalker’s wall: “May the Force be with you. Always.”

R2-D2 beep beep woot beep wooooooot!!
                ^Luke Skywalker commented: “What’d he say?”
                ^C-3PO commented: “The Princess is here! Detention block AA23.”
                ^Han Solo commented: “Forget it, I’ve gotten more than I bargained for already”
                ^Luke Skywalker commented: “She’s rich”
                                ^Han Solo likes this

Han Solo wrote on Luke Skywalker’s wall: “Luke, we’re gonna have company!”

Luke Skywalker is now friends with Princess Leia

Princess Leia wrote on Luke Skywalker’s wall: “Aren’t you a little short to be a Stormtrooper?”
^Luke Skywalker commented: “I’m Luke Skywalker I’m here to rescue you! I’m with Ben Kenobi!”

Luke Skywalker wrote on C-3PO’s wall: “turn off all the garbage smashers on the detention level!”

Obi-Wan Kenobi just shut down the tractor beam. Come get me Darth

Princess Leia wrote on Han Solo’s wall: “Listen I don’t know who you are, but from now on do as I tell you.”
                ^Han Solo commented: “Listen, your worshipfulness, I take orders from only one person, me!”
                ^Princess Leia commented: “It’s a wonder you’re still alive”
                ^Han Solo commented: “No reward is worth this”
                                ^Chewbacca likes this

Darth Vader wrote on Obi-Wan Kenobi’s wall: “I knew I felt your presence. Now the circuit is complete, now I am the mast.”
^Obi-Wan Kenobi commented: “if you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you
could ever imagine”

Princess Leia is on Yavin IV with Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and 3 others

Princess Leia that was too easy…they must be tracking us…
                ^Darth Vader likes this

Darth Vader this will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Kenobi, and it will soon see the end of the Rebellion

Luke Skywalker Red 5 standing by

Luke Skywalker entering the trench. this’ll be just like Beggar’s Canyon back home

Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote on Luke Skywalker’s wall: “use the Force, Luke. Trust me”

Darth Vader the Force is strong with this one

Luke Skywalker turned off his targeting computer

Darth Vader wrote on Luke Skywalker’s wall: “I have you now”
                ^Han Solo commented: “not so fast! YEEEHOOOOOO!!!”
                                ^Luke Skywalker likes this

Han Solo wrote on Luke Skywalker’s wall: “You’re all clear kid let’s blow this thing and go home!”
                ^Princess Leia likes this

Princess Leia invited Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Chewbacca to the event “Awards Ceremony

2 comments:

kyaminy06 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kyaminy06 said...

This game really has me going. I am totally addicted to this game. I have to play it everyday.
gift ideas